UK Chanel HEATHROW Info - Prices and Stock

Does anyone know how often the boutique in terminal 3 gets restocked? Last time I flew out of Heathrow it was through terminal 5 and that store had a lot of bags i various colours and shapes. This time Im looking for a mini square or rectangular, caviar and in a darker colour, does not have to be black and the hw doesn't matter. I was in contact with the personal shopper team last week and they said that they only had a green and an orange square at the time.

Thank you!

Right l been to Chanel boutique in terminal 3 for the first time today and must say l was not impressed with some off the stock (very few brooches and all over £500) ,few card cases .but l end up getting boy bag in black /gold hardware also woc in black caviar and gold hardware and 2 card cases .jewellery selection really poor ,Didn't see any flats ,but staff was nice and friendly

Does anyone know how often the boutique in terminal 3 gets restocked? Last time I flew out of Heathrow it was through terminal 5 and that store had a lot of bags i various colours and shapes. This time Im looking for a mini square or rectangular, caviar and in a darker colour, does not have to be black and the hw doesn't matter. I was in contact with the personal shopper team last week and they said that they only had a green and an orange square at the time.

Thank you!
I was told they get stock every single day

Reactions: narin
The first time I shopped at terminal 5. They had so many bags. The second time, not so much but I wasn't in the store that long the second time so maybe I missed the stock. Try working with a personal shopper, they might be able to help you a bit more.

Reactions: narin
Yes I'm still here.! My flight won't be anytime soon, so I have warned the PA that I may nip in again!!!
Yay. Enjoy looking around!!! I was there 4 years ago and did not buy anything. Dummy. Lol. I love U.K. I'll be going to Italy in May and on the way back, my flight will stop at a Heathrow for a few hours. Shopping time......