UK Big Brother Season 8 Thread

Jun 15, 2006
So it's that time of year again.......the housemates are going in there is no point pertending I won't watch it I will so I may as well admit it now.

I have only seen a few go in

one girl thinks she's an IT girl and was going on about how she goes to all these celeb hang outs and dates footballers.

Another seems to think she's Victoria Beckham....she is so not!

A Set of Twins who's wise words so far have been "look at the pinkness!!" (the house is pretty pink this time)

So far no men in the house! programme has stopped for desperate housewives but I think there is about 10 (??) house mates.

They have to put some men in the PMS in that house would be insane!!

:wtf: NO GUYS!?
NOO i think they need more then 1.
Charley acted like she was the Shiz in her tape
but now she looks sorta scared...
i think that in their tapes they act different to get in some times...
Like Vanessa in the 5th? Bb.
Tracy is acting like Pete...

Arghh! so annoyed that there are no boys, yeah they're gonna put 1 in tommorow, but come on! i really hope there is some sort of twist and half of the girls go to be replaced by men :P And usually, i at least take to some-one on the first night like "ah they're nice" but not last night, no-one really stood out!

And half of them are straight up WANNABEE'S! (no change there then)

But the truth in the matter is Big Brother is addictive television and even if i hate it sometimes, you really can't help but watch!

OOOOH NOOOO!

I can't stand this programme. I can't believe it is still going.

I know a lot of people say they won't watch then but then end up addicted but I am not going to watch a single second. I hate all of this - famous for five minutes thing. The only person doing anything since leaving "the house" is Brian Dowling from season 2.

Good luck to everybody watching, but its not for me sorry.

The plethora of bimbos are easily ignored. I can't get my head around that "ave it!" Tracy, who looks like Jon Pertwee from his Wurzel Gummidge days.

Quite like Lesley and Carol.