UK Big Brother Season 8 Thread

ooooooh never even thought to look for a BB 8 thread :biggrin:
apparently ziggy and chanelle got it on so hot and spicy on thursday night they had to cut off the live coverage! :smile: :P haha!
liam is gorgeous dont ya think girls :biggrin: wooo! what goin on with him and nicky? grrrr to her! haha! she moans too much!

I have never even watched Big Brother here in the States. I was in London for five days and became so addicted because it was on all the time! Day or night there were Big Brother reports or whatever and now I am watching the episodes online. I hate Charly. I read she thinks of herself as an IT GIRL. I agree but I'd insert the diagraph "SH" before the IT!

Liam is such a cutie.

I want Jonathan off, he doesn't need BB. He should go back and count his millions.

Charley not up for eviction apparently fixed:

BB's Charley escaped being up for eviction this week because her nominations and Billi's nominations weren't counted, as punishment for breaking the rules.
Now, a source has told a tabloid paper that it's all a ploy to make sure Charley isn't voted out by the public. "It's as close to fixing the result as you can get," they say. "If Charley was up for the public vote she would definitely have got the boot. Producers don't want that.
"They think the house will be too quiet without her and are desperate to keep her in for a while longer. But BB bosses say this is rubbish, and that Charley and Billi were being punished for talking about nominations. "Big Brother reserves the right to set an appropriate punishment for the housemates," said a spokesperson.

Staying Put

Day 30, 14:25
Jonathan's good news...

Despite announcing his imminent departure to his fellow housemates yesterday, Jonathan has decided he wants to remain in the House.

"If you'll have me, I'll stay," Jonathan asked Big Brother in the Diary Room.

"Big Brother will definitely have you," he was told.

"I know that," he confidently replied. "Thank you."
Later, Carole was thrilled when Jonathan told her the good news in the garden. She gave her friend a great, big hug and laughed with delight.

"This is so funny," giggled Carole.

"It's so pathetic," said an embarrassed Jonathan.

"Either we gotta suffer each other for another week," Carole continued, speaking of the forthcoming eviction,"or you've gotta suffer this lot for another week..."

"... without you," groaned Jonathan.

"You'll get by," she replied, "you've got Gerry."

"If we stay together shall we refuse to be the parents?" Carole asked, referring to the housework they do for the younger housemates.

"We'll make a mess. I think we should do a dirty protest," he suggested.

"Yes we will," Carole beamed. "That'd be fun."

There's nothing like dirty fun between friends.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=9541

"Millionaire Jonathan Durden has left the Big Brother house. He was called into the diary room last night and told that his Gran had passed away. He then bid brief farewells to his fellow roomies, and we a simple, 'I'm off', left the house to be with his family. "

Just found this thread, thanks Label, sitting here listening to Charley mouthing off again!
I would believe that the BB people want to keep her in just to keep the aggro going but she really needs to cop on.

Sorry that Jonathan had to leave because his grandmother died, I think they should let him back in, perhaps they will.

I heard it said that Ziggy had tried hard to copy Cliff Richards & you can see that may be possible from the way he speaks. The bookies paid out on him & Chanelle having sex so they must have seen something we didn't LOL

I hope Laura goes this week & cannot understand why Carole has survived. Think she had a little thing for Jonathan LOL

Does anyone else think that perhaps Tracey is a transexual?