Uhhh huh Macy

I admit, the nakie thing is a little gross, but what disturbs me is the cruella dev'ele white hair popping out! And then I wonder what the chair is saying, besides .(..).go naked.

At first I was like: Who is that? Then I figured out it was the no singing talent, Ms. Macy Gray.

Are the Spice Girls making a comeback and she's auditioning for the role as "Scary" Spice? Oh, I hope I don't have nightmares tonight. :sick:

NASTY! Lol! Has anyone ever seen the episode of 'Punk'd' where Macy goes ape **** and starts swingin n throwin things at people? LOL! Her voice is rather strange, I dislike her music, I just don't like her clothes on or off! :sick:

baglady said:
At first I was like: Who is that? Then I figured out it was the no singing talent, Ms. Macy Gray.

Are the Spice Girls making a comeback and she's auditioning for the role as "Scary" Spice? Oh, I hope I don't have nightmares tonight. :sick:

BagLady ... SUPERB comment - hilarious!!!!!! :nuts: :biggrin:

I'm also glad to see that I'm not the only one who was thinking "my god, I sound better than her ... even in the shower!" I mean come on ... would Simon Cowell let her continue without commentary on American Idol ... I THINK NOT!