Uhhh huh Macy

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Uhm gasp... why? :sick::sick::sick::sick:

macyg_20040712.jpg
  2. all i can say is......ewwwwwwwwwwwww :sick:

3. I think i lost my appetite... :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :Push:

4. Oh my gosh! I have to agree with everyone! yuck

5. Uggh ... I'm glad that I finished my lunch about an hour ago :sick: ! What the hell is she thinking? :huh:

6. I haven't finished my lunch yet, aahhhhhhh! Yeesh :sick:

7. haha I saw that pic a while ago, I wonder if she has gotten worse since then :sad: Shocking.

8. Gross....but you have to give it to her for doing her own thing, even if it's crazy.

9. I admit, the nakie thing is a little gross, but what disturbs me is the cruella dev'ele white hair popping out! And then I wonder what the chair is saying, besides .(..).go naked.

10. Omg... Put some clothes on pleaseeee!! ::fainted::

11. At first I was like: Who is that? Then I figured out it was the no singing talent, Ms. Macy Gray.

Are the Spice Girls making a comeback and she's auditioning for the role as "Scary" Spice? Oh, I hope I don't have nightmares tonight. :sick:

12. Ahhhhhhhhh. My eyes, my eyes. :wacko:

13. as disturbing as the image maybe..

I think it's for PETA. On the chair it looks like it says "I'd rather go naked" [than wear fur.]

14. NASTY! Lol! Has anyone ever seen the episode of 'Punk'd' where Macy goes ape **** and starts swingin n throwin things at people? LOL! Her voice is rather strange, I dislike her music, I just don't like her clothes on or off! :sick:

15. BagLady ... SUPERB comment - hilarious!!!!!! :nuts: :biggrin:

I'm also glad to see that I'm not the only one who was thinking "my god, I sound better than her ... even in the shower!" I mean come on ... would Simon Cowell let her continue without commentary on American Idol ... I THINK NOT!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice