Uh yes plz! Back cover of T&C Weddings

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Its a crappy cell shot, but uh...I would take all. The 4 prong solitaire is interesting.

Attached Files:

2. If by interesting you mean gorgeous, I agree!

3. It is very interesting to see a 4 prong Tiffany solitare, considering their classic has 6 prongs.

Beautiful picture- I definately have enough available fingers that need new rings- :graucho:

4. Anyone have better pics of the 4-prong solitaire?? (mine will have the double-claw prongs!)

5. I have not seen it prior to this ad. It's not even on their site anywhere.

6. well that simply won't do!!! :P

7. LOL! To be honest I did a triple take when I saw the 4 prongs on a stone of that size, but I was more enamored with the Legacy...

I did tell DH I might be saving for a Crisscut cushion or asscher one day.

8. I recently tried on a ring that my Tiffany SA brought in as a possible upgrade that was very similar to the square emerald cut/Asscher advertised. It was a 3.09 ct with the same style of square cuts in the band. It was somewhat vintage-looking. I was so tempted to get it, but the stone was an I in color and I definitely saw warmth in that stone. It was the only ring like it in the system! :crybaby:

Tiffany is coming out with some pretty interesting settings for stones that are 3+ cts. My SA said that most of them are one-of-a-kind...

9. i still prefer the 6 prong though mine is neither...it is the round brilliant w/ bead set border.

10. Utterly fabulous!