Uh WHERE HAVE U BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE? My first Chanel! Lotsa pics! Striptease..muhuhah!

I LOVE this bag! I came so close to buying it, but then bought the Les Marais Flap in black/gold instead because it seemed bigger to me.
You made a terrific first Chanel purchase! Welcome to the crazy, addictive world of Chanel. ;)

-Stephanie

Congratulations! I came so close to buying a Sharpei when I was in Amsterdam this week. They had three different styles of Sharpei, and of course I tried them all on, in fact I tried on every bag they had in the boutique:graucho:

Anyway, your new bag is gorgeous and it looks fabby on you:yes:
Great first purchase:tup:

Aww thanks so much everyone! Sharing my joy with you lovely tpfers makes my purchase so much better:smile:

I recommend this bag for anyone interested! The only part I'm worried about is how delicate the leather is. Any suggestions for protecting this type of lambskin? I suppose there's probably already a thread somewhere about this so Ill check that out too..the SA suggested rubbing the leather hard with your fingers to smooth out the soft scratches...:shrugs: Don't know how well that'll work since nothing happened when he did it to my bag:s