Uh-oh...to keep or not to keep?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been SO very bad lately :blush:. And I ONLY ordered this bag because it was "the last one" in the country...per JAX, and well, also because I've been eyeing her for a while now, and fear that she won't make it to the outlet. Problem is I paid FP for her, and I will only keep her if she's worth it. Still undecided about this one...anyone up for a reveal?

2. OOoh ME ME!

3. Ohhh I want to see!!

4. :tup:

5. Me too! Do show!

6. Okay, so I ordered her from the store (apparently, the ONLY store that had one left) and they shipped her Thursday... To my surprise, FEDEX showed up @ my home this morning!
    [​IMG]

7. :roflmfao:a picture of a fedex truck? You crack me up! show us, show us!:wtf:

8. ^^Awesome pic!! Let's see more!!!

BTW, I just PM'd you back!!

9. ^^Talk about timing baglady! So, YOU already know what it is! Don't tell :whistle:!

10. Let's get to the real pictures! Lol.

11. She feels pretty light, so I'm already psyched. I was worried that she'd be another "too heavy, and not to be used on shopping sprees" bag.
    [​IMG]

12. Oooooh...and I FINALLY get a pretty gift box (in my fave color, to boot!!):
    [​IMG]

13. Here, let me give you the full effect, without the paperwork in the way...:P
    [​IMG]

14. I love that pink box. I have one next to me right now.

15. Oh I have the pink box too, my cat loves it a little too much right now!!