Uh oh, someone's been a bit bad...! NEW HAULS AND NEW FAMILY PICS!!

sianii11

Gleek...
O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
So by now most of you will have seen my new Bbags that i have been shamelessly flashing around TPF :graucho:

I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who left comments after my pre-Christmas Bbag fiasco and also reassure, that in my new pursuit, i had not forgotten my precious Chloe!

And so, in all their glory, here are my new Chloes, all my new purchases and some nice, happy family pics! Enjoy! :party:

First up......

08 Prune Saskia (just to make sure my Heloise had a friend!):

100_0861.jpg

100_0860.jpg

Next up, a holy grail i never knew i had until i saw it....

05 Bleu Nuit Baby Loaf Paddington (long name!) - up there with my best finds and in mint condition!

100_0863.jpg

100_0864.jpg

100_0865.jpg

My 4 new bags of 09!

100_0866.jpg

:wtf: STUNNING!!!! :wtf:

Congrats on such a gorgeous haul of bags! :woohoo:

I'm so glad you got a Bleu Nuit, and in a loaf style :drool: Super rare!

That family pic is amazing too, so colourful. :heart:

I've saved it to my PC so I can stare at it and smile throughout the day - I wish they all were mine :nuts:

Thanks everyone! I only just realised when i got my bags out (from various different hiding places - my bf knows how many i have and is fine with it but i think he'd react differently if he saw them all out like this!) that i no longer own a black bag?! I think this is wrong and something that needs to be rectified and soon...:girlsigh: Yet so many other colours to get...! I'm trying to use a different one every day but at the same time i don't really want to draw attention as to how many there are! :bagslap:

Thanks everyone! I only just realised when i got my bags out (from various different hiding places - my bf knows how many i have and is fine with it but i think he'd react differently if he saw them all out like this!) that i no longer own a black bag?! I think this is wrong and something that needs to be rectified and soon...:girlsigh: Yet so many other colours to get...! I'm trying to use a different one every day but at the same time i don't really want to draw attention as to how many there are! :bagslap:

you have a fab collection its growing nicely!
as for a black bag you need a black betty or bay or something that you dont have!!
congratulations again!! im sooo jealous of those bbags! i need to get one!!:roflmfao:

I can fix up your black bag blues! ;) I'll trade you a black bin bag for your wonderful bag collection :roflmfao: You'll definitely have a black bag then!:roflmfao:

I'm amazed you can decide which bag to wear each day - there's too many gorgeous choices.:drool: