Uh oh, someone's been a bit bad...! NEW HAULS AND NEW FAMILY PICS!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So by now most of you will have seen my new Bbags that i have been shamelessly flashing around TPF :graucho:

I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who left comments after my pre-Christmas Bbag fiasco and also reassure, that in my new pursuit, i had not forgotten my precious Chloe!

And so, in all their glory, here are my new Chloes, all my new purchases and some nice, happy family pics! Enjoy! :party:

First up......

08 Prune Saskia (just to make sure my Heloise had a friend!):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up, a holy grail i never knew i had until i saw it....

05 Bleu Nuit Baby Loaf Paddington (long name!) - up there with my best finds and in mint condition!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My 4 new bags of 09!

[​IMG]

2. And one big, happy family!

[​IMG]

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

3. :wtf: STUNNING!!!! :wtf:

Congrats on such a gorgeous haul of bags! :woohoo:

I'm so glad you got a Bleu Nuit, and in a loaf style :drool: Super rare!

That family pic is amazing too, so colourful. :heart:

I've saved it to my PC so I can stare at it and smile throughout the day - I wish they all were mine :nuts:

4. OMG you have all the colours of the rainbow....they are all soooooooooooo stunning!

I LOVE your prune SASKIA....YUMYUMYUM:sweatdrop::tup:

5. :nuts::nuts::yahoo::yahoo:Gorgeous collection WOW !! love them all

That Baby bleu nuit is a stunner !!!

6. What a beautiful family!:smile::heart:

7. Love the saskia, I am adding it to my shopping list!

8. Yummy yummy!! :drool: All of them!

9. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

GORGEOUS collection! Congrats!

10. oh congrats!!! beautiful colour i love it... come on modeling pics!

11. What a lovely and colourful family pic! I love all your new bags, the bleu nuit paddy loaf is stunning! Love your Bbags, too, and the Saskia, well, I own the same, love it!

12. Thanks everyone! I only just realised when i got my bags out (from various different hiding places - my bf knows how many i have and is fine with it but i think he'd react differently if he saw them all out like this!) that i no longer own a black bag?! I think this is wrong and something that needs to be rectified and soon...:girlsigh: Yet so many other colours to get...! I'm trying to use a different one every day but at the same time i don't really want to draw attention as to how many there are! :bagslap:

13. sianii11 - Looking good - great colours - enjoy:yahoo:

14. you have a fab collection its growing nicely!
    as for a black bag you need a black betty or bay or something that you dont have!!
    congratulations again!! im sooo jealous of those bbags! i need to get one!!:roflmfao:

15. I can fix up your black bag blues! ;) I'll trade you a black bin bag for your wonderful bag collection :roflmfao: You'll definitely have a black bag then!:roflmfao:

I'm amazed you can decide which bag to wear each day - there's too many gorgeous choices.:drool: