Uh Oh SO; Say it Ain't SO

Mystery solved: Only the candy series has the colored inside flap. SOs do not. I wondered about this prior to calling the boutique and now I am have one more factoid to add to the Hermes section of my brain.

Now I await delivery and promise to share pics asap.

Thanks everyone for being here for me and my madness.

Mystery solved!!! Congratulations!

Mystery solved!!! Congratulations!

Hi Jmen! I feel like we live in a backward parallel SO universe, lol. I was obsessed with this detail after my special order went in but for the opposite reason....I did not want the inside flap to be contrast. After agonizing over different photos, I discovered the same fact and was relieved. I'm sorry you were disappointed at first, but glad to hear you are ok with it now. Look at it this way.......the interior is a special surprise for only you!
You must be so excited to be receiving your package soon!! Congrats!

Mystery solved: Only the candy series has the colored inside flap. SOs do not. I wondered about this prior to calling the boutique and now I am have one more factoid to add to the Hermes section of my brain.

Now I await delivery and promise to share pics asap.

Thanks everyone for being here for me and my madness.

Catching this thread after you solved the mystery! Glad you were able to get answers and will accept this SO! You SO deserve it :P

Just saw your comments that the problem has resolved and i'm glad that you are liking your SO, can't wait to see your reveals for your SO, that's a long wait indeed..congrats too!!~

Tapping feet waiting, waiting, anticipatin(g). . . at this rate da feets is going to be too tuckered out to do a tap dance when it arrives. I suppose levitating may be in order. I need a bucket of patience. . .