UH OH! New $7000 bag!!!

Oh gosh! That is pricey!

I am so freaked out by the "exotic" skins though and to be perfectly honest I feel bad even carrying leather so I don't think I could go there w/alligator or ostrich skin :sad:

wow. i thought i would never see the day in which coach would jump into exotics. they totally just killed croc for me. they should keep exotics/luxury skins to real luxury brands. no pun intended on people who like coach.

On the other hand, considering its material, perhaps it's not so pricey as it seems? It appears that with lots of other designers like MJ, Hermes, a bag made of croc material would hit the $10,000 mark. Of course, I would still take a Hermes any day though :P

well if THIS auction is legit and the normal price range, a hermes birkin in croc would be slightly more then 10k lol.

To be honest, I feel bad spending a couple hundred dollars on one handbag, never mind reaching 4 digits and above! So yeah, maybe bigger designer brands just aren't for me!

Well with a PCE card that would be 1750 less. That is still high. I rather buy like 2-5 other bags. Plus, 7000 just like that, while I am in the bus, I rather buy a nice used car. If any of you ladies do buy that, you are really lucky, and will want to see tons of pics.