Uh oh - just bought an olive Phoebe!

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
There I was just browsing the threads, having a good catch up when I came across Ali-bagpuss's thread about the Phoebe. All you Mulberry obsessives will know what happened next. I kept on thinking about that bag. :love:
Somehow the phone was in my hand and I was talking to the factory shop in Shepton and they had the olive Phoebe for £297! Before I knew it I'd bought it. Now how on earth did that happen?? :graucho:

There I was just browsing the threads, having a good catch up when I came across Ali-bagpuss's thread about the Phoebe. All you Mulberry obsessives will know what happened next. I kept on thinking about that bag. :love:
Somehow the phone was in my hand and I was talking to the factory shop in Shepton and they had the olive Phoebe for £297! Before I knew it I'd bought it. Now how on earth did that happen?? :graucho:

Well I certainly hope they had more than one then because I phoned them this morning and found this out. I've been trying to persuade my hubby (who has the money) that I need one!

I'll be tracking you down for it if they don't have anymore!!! Ha!

When it arrives - you must post a photo.

Sorry for 'making' you buy another bag.

^love it - but it won't get to that I assure you!

After all, I wouldn't have even know where to get one from if it wasn't for sarajane. I'm sure the shop have more than one (well I hope so anyway) If they don't and sarajane has just bought it then it will be my hubby who is in trouble!!!

^love it - but it won't get to that I assure you!

After all, I wouldn't have even know where to get one from if it wasn't for sarajane. I'm sure the shop have more than one (well I hope so anyway) If they don't and sarajane has just bought it then it will be my hubby who is in trouble!!!

Ali - I checked how many they had before I bought it. There's no way I would have swiped it from under your nose! They had 3 so there's one for each of us. Persuade that DH quick and snap yours up. They won't hang around long at that price.