Uh oh... I tried so hard to be good!!!!

Okey dokey, got my receipt and here are prices and discounts and all that:

Alyssa sunnies: $179 - 99.80 = $79.20
Plum lurex miniskinny: $39 - 21.51 = $17.49 each (they were in the 50% off bin)
Soho patent satchel: $429 - 171.60 (40%) = $257.40
Amanda satin wristlet: $49 (transfer from full price)
Green lozenge ponytail scarf: $29
Solid perfume: $40 - 30.01 = $9.99 each
Signature stripe miniskinnies (black and gold): $39 - 21.51 = $17.49 each
Teddy bear fob: $29 - 5 = $24
Snowman fob: $29 - 19.01 = $9.99

Thank you so much for posting! Those are great deals:tup:

Oh, I love your HH bags! I hadn't heard of that brand but I can see they're adorable! Dooney makes a Hayden bag so that's what I thought they were at first. I love your new outlet haul, too! That patent soho satchel is so pretty. I love patent bags!!! I see you got the cute teddy keychain. I kinda toned down my keychain buying but I recently bought the koi fish key fob off the bay. I love you sunnies!!! They look perfect on your face. They're just right! I love your hair. I am trying to grow my bangs out like yours.
Enjoy your purchases, sweetie. :smile:

Thanks oops! I love my HH bags too... the leather is TDF! Hayden Panteriette (or whatever) is the cutie patootie that has her line with Dooney... I love the new flap clutch! So funny that you're trying to grow your bangs like mine since I'm trying to grow them back out to match the rest of my hair... I liked em shorter but it was too much hassle lol!

What a haul! LOVE the purple patent satchel! DH was going to get the gold lurex studded mini-skinny for his mom for Valentine's Day but then decided to get her the gold lurex wristlet with C's. Can you believe the prices on the lurex-so great.

Thanks! I know, the lurex prices are amazing, so pleased!

GASP! I love the amanda satin mini skinny! I WANT ONE :drool:

Thanks! I wish my outlet had more colors but it was the only one they had so I couldn't pass it up!

Some really great deals from the outlet and those sunnies look great on you.
I have 2 pairs of Coach sunnies, I love them both, hard to choose between them, so I have one pair put up till they are needed. I keep a couple pairs of the cheap dollar store sunnies in my car, for mom ,sisters or kids to borrow, they are not borrowing my Coach.

Thanks! No one is borrowing my coach sunnies either lol!

That purple satchel is tdf! Gorgeous color and lining. You made out really good today, sunnies are so cute.

Thanks thanks thanks!

OK, you gal's are NOT making it easy for me to stay away from my outlet!!! If it wasen't a 1 1/2 hr drive I'd be HOMELESS!! LOL

That satchel is TDF! I'm sooo crushing on all the purple, I picked up the same lurex skinny's as you, the gold studded AND the purple mini sig lurex!
Love em' both!!! I keep telling everyone that these newer mini's have a great deal more "capacity" to them!

Love your haul...you were very naughty! Feel's good dosen't it?!

Now I just need to figure when I can sneak a trip in!!!

Enjoy!

Awh my fellow addict :hugs:! Only reason I went is cause I had to return some stuff (was trying to be good!) and ugh lol always spend tons more! I love how big the new miniskinnies are too, the shape is cute as well!

what a haul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats :biggrin:

Thanks!!!

wow! what a haul, tygerkitty! :yahoo: great prices on everything and the sunnies look fabulous on you! :love: congrats!

Thanks dragonette!!!

Love that patent satchel! The purple is so pretty. You found some really good deals. I live 250 miles from the nearest outlet/boutique, so I live vicariously through tpf-ers purchases! Though sometimes it's very frustrating not to be able to hop in the car and go buy something! Congratulations on such great finds.

P.S. I sympathize with the sunnie stalker! I've thought the same thing when standing behind someone in line. But I try not to speak my thoughts out loud!

Oh dang, 250 miles is too far lol! Glad you aren't vocally a sunnie stalker ;) lol!

N-I-C-E!!!!!!!!! Love the patent soho!!!!

Thanks!!

Congratulations on your lovely new haul. I love the Soho satchel, the solid perfume, and the sunnies look great on you!

Thanks so much Tgirl!

Yay! We're bag twins! I LOVE the soho satchel...I'm so glad I didn't buy it full price! Why no matching accessories?!!

I also LOVE the purple lurex. I returned my whole purple lurex set to the boutique and did a charge hold at the outlets! I just bought back my entire set (mini, wristlet, capacity, beauty case) and saved 150 dollars!

I like instant gratification so I always buy full price....never expecting it to be at the outlets in less than a month!

well you got great stuff!!!! congrats!

Yay for purple bag twins! No matching accessories cause my outlet didn't have any! :sad:! I never buy full price but dang, this color makes me want to lol!

NICE haul for going in for a return :P!!! Oh, and thanks a lot for showing us your HH bag thread! Now I'm in for it ;)!
Hehe thanks! And, your're welcome about the HH lol

LOVE the bag! I got the hobo in the purple. Don't you just LOVE the color!!! TDF!! Love all your other great buys too! Those sunnies look fabulous on you!

I absolutely love the color! Thanks so much!

Thank you so much for posting! Those are great deals:tup:

You're very welcome!!!

Oooh beautiful stuff! I like that satchel alot. OK another bag on my "look for" list for tomorrow! Congrats, and enjoy everything.

Hehe hope you find one! And thanks!