UH-OH, I smell trouble...

Jan 10, 2007
This is dangerous. After obssessing and collecting Chanels the past year(think I have all the styles I want), I now find myself drawn back to Hermes. I say "back" because I used to own an Herbag. I scratched it once and being OC, I had it serviced by the store and never used her again:sad:. So I sent it to consignment as I found the flap closure too fussy to trifle with every time I needed to access the bag interior. That was a good while back, and the only H I currently own are the pleated scarves. So I've been browsing in here and fell in love with the completely fuss-free PICOTIN!! I cannot get enough of the pics and the color combos and the luscious leathers! I wonder how much a MM is currently...why oh why didn't I look in here before I went to Paris this summer:cursing:!!!!

Welcome to the orange side.
It is a very slippery slope from here.
I think the MM would probably be in the $2000 plus range.
I love the picotin , it is a very light bag and very easy access.
Half the fun is figuring out what color you want in what leather.....

I have a Picotin MM in Blue Jean Clemence and I love her. I can actually wear the MM size on my shoulder. IMO the MM and PMs have very different looks. I hope to get a PM some day. I tried a PM on in Rouge H and it was amazing. Before the increase the MM was 2125 so it is slightly more now. They're also shipping out a new picotin style that comes with a lock and they're slightly more as well. Good luck!

Hi sweetie ~ so good to see you here;)

This is dangerous. After obssessing and collecting Chanels the past year(think I have all the styles I want), I now find myself drawn back to Hermes. I say "back" because I used to own an Herbag. I scratched it once and being OC, I had it serviced by the store and never used her again:sad:. So I sent it to consignment as I found the flap closure too fussy to trifle with every time I needed to access the bag interior. That was a good while back, and the only H I currently own are the pleated scarves. So I've been browsing in here and fell in love with the completely fuss-free PICOTIN!! I cannot get enough of the pics and the color combos and the luscious leathers! I wonder how much a MM is currently...why oh why didn't I look in here before I went to Paris this summer:cursing:!!!!