uh oh.. have i been bitten by the speedy bug?!

Would you like the Damier print in the long?
And do you like a "hand" bag as oppose to the a shoulder bag?

If you answered yes for both, than GO FOR IT! =) It's a quite classic and very low maintance! I've been carrying mine since Dec. and I still love it.

I think that all speedy bags are classic, particularly the monogram and regular damier lines. The damier ebene will probably look better in the long run because you don't have to worry about patina. Go for it!

How about the Mini Lin Speedy? You get the LV monogram and the dark handles. It is like the best of both worlds.

Sammy1778.jpg

I bought the damier speedy 25 when it first came out. My mom saw it and fell in love with it so I gave it to her. I know I did a good thing but why does it feel so bad?:crybaby:
I am itching to get another one! I say go for it!:tup:

the damier speedy was my first LV, i absolutely love it. I fell in love with it the first time i ever saw it being worn by someone, and it stuck with me. i always get that same feeling when i see someone out wearing it.

didn't thought i'll like the speedy. however after owning one the more i use it the more the affection grows :heart:. it really is a great bag -> ease of use and looks nice. i hope i will not be getting another speedy :P.