Uh-Oh Don't go to Vegas

With icechick we talked about the craziness in America, you know there has only been one murder in like the history of Iceland, and that's like 3000 years, part of the deal is that they don't have guns... oh well... this isn't about LV, so I'll stop; I just want pfers to be careful heading out to VEgas, cause I know a couple were headed this weekend...

The heat really does get to people, we see it in Albuquerque a lot too. It also is a very violent town...:sad:

umm ok, but how may people live in Iceland? Not that many lol.

I agree, this type of thing can and does happen anywhere.

KWIM = Know what i mean

Thanks! :smile:

It's so sad...wrong place, wrong time! I remember how I found out about the Virginia Tech Shootings a few months ago too...I was so shocked especially since we live just about an hour away...that was a hard day :crybaby:I didn't know everyone but your heart kinda just goes out to them, doesn't it?

Just a reminder that no one's invincible... :sad:

STAY SAFE EVERYONE -- peace and love

The world is changing, and we have to deal with tragic lives lost because of terrorism, war, sniper attacks and random killings. Recently a man was shot dead because he was trying to help a woman in broad daylight who was attacked violently by a man in Melbourne CBD. Another man who came to the woman's aid was also shot and almost died.

Last time I went, which was like a year ago. Some guy was distressed and run his car up the street around Paris hotel and injured a bunch of people.