Uh oh... '04 METALLIC Magenta First with NO RESERVE!

1. Good luck with the sale and good luck to anyone who plans on bidding. Very pretty and perfect for the upcoming holiday parties. :love:

2. Thanks girls!!! I am hoping it sells this time. I bought extra tassels from bal NY to add to it or incase it doesn't sell I can put them on and keep it. LOL

3. NO reserve? Aaiieee! And me with no $$... :crybaby:

Good luck meemie, I am sure it will sell!

4. I thought you loved it. GL with sale.

5. ahh its soo gorgeaus!! ill keep a watch on this one lol

6. Tura Satana, I love the color!!! But not as much as I like my bubblegum and I think I will use that more. Plus I was bad and bought another bag so one of them has to go....

I swear it is like crack..... I promised I would buy only one.

7. omigoshhh ladies..this is a great deal!!! a great price for a gorgeous bag!!!! :graucho: :drool: :love:

goodluck meemie;)

8. LOL Good luck Meemie!

9. It's gone, did a PF'er get this bad girl?

10. I was watching this! I was hoping that it would go for more- when I first opened the auction, it was only at $205 or so. This bag is so gorgeous, it's definitely worth more than that! Yayy it sold though! :smile:

11. I am not sure if a pf-er got it or not. It is too funny really as I am sending the bag back to the person who sold it too me only for about $300 less. I guess she has 2 eBay accounts??? Oh well I am happy it sold!!! I was hoping for a bit more but that's the risk you take.LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice