Ugly shoes?

mdlcal28

O.G.
Feb 1, 2008
Alabama
Have you ever seen an ugly pair of shoes and then you put them on and love them? I was in NM Last Call over the weekend and they had a pair of flat booties made by Badgley Mischka. They were so ugly. They were were suede, but the suede looked like reject leather! My DH thought they were hideous! I tried them on and fell in love! BUT...........they had a 9 which was too tight and I literally walked out of the 10s...........and now I cannot find them ANYWHERE!

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I have tried on shoes I was just "bleh" about and when I put them on, I fell in love but I have never thought they were downright ugly and then had a change of heart. I hope you are able to find them.

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
On another note, suede and kid leather does stretch so if the 9's are only slightly tight, there is a chance they would stretch w/ time.

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
yes

I had the exact same feeling toward Louboutin's Forever Tinas...
I thought they were a monstrosity... until I tried them on. I'll never forget the way the fringe danced to my feet *sigh* :crybaby:
I regret so much for not buying the black ones when I had a chance cuz I was holding back and thinking that I'd travel to the states to get them in purple...
of course things happened that trip was never realized, and I tried to compensate with the fuschia Short Tinas and black Piros... I love them, but they're just not the same....

Last edited: