Ugly LV *post pics*

Totally Disagree there. I use a backpack a lot now since I can't walk very good until my upcoming knee surgery. I am either on crutches or a cane and have a time carrying a handbag. Saying its weird is unfair.. KWIM;)

Good luck on your upcoming knee surgery! :flowers:

I have to agree that backpacks definitely have their uses. Having had 4 knee surgeries and a fractured foot over the years they were total lifesavers. Not to mention very useful when touring wineries and juggling wine glasses. ;)

So you have to buy it w/o seeing it IRL? What if you don't like it!:shrugs:

Well it's just a deposit to secure it so they know you're serious because they would really have to fight other stores to get it.
I'm sure you get your deposit back if you end up not liking it, but really, if you're putting that much down on a bag, it's pretty much of a guarantee that you're interested in buying it, for sure. I don't really know that anyone who would put that much down on a bag would see it and then say no to it since you already know what the bag is comprised of.

But also a lot of times even for regular items, the SAs will take your card number and charge your card to secure your item and you won't have even seen it until you go to pick it up. So then there's the chance that you won't like it IRL..in that case they just either do an exchange or return, whichever you prefer.

Tribute Pukework..err, I mean Patchwork.

tributepatchwork.jpg

:throwup:

(Sorry to those who love it, lol)

Hmmmm, 4 Birkin bags, or this?:shrugs:

As of now, the bags that I find unattractive are the Ellipse, all types of backpacks and the Alma. I'm not a fan of the entire denim line either - I think the vachetta stripe on the speedy makes it look fake, sorry - but I'm warming up to it..

If u think about it they had to shred a squishy a le tal a croc mini hl and other to make this bag. Its just 50K$ worth of bags jammed together.

I am really interested in the logistics LV uses to make this bag. I strongly suspect LV either uses defective bags to make the tribute patchwork... like a LeTal that has a scratched back, you know what I mean. Or Lv uses parts of unfinished bags... but I don't believe, not for one second, that LV purposefully shreds perfect, ready-to-be-sold bags.

I actually know of some one who DID put a deposit on the pathchwork bag...

any way, back to UGLY bags... lets stick to the topic here and not make it a "patchwork bag" topic.

there are a few bags i just think are ugly, mainly from the Monogram line. All OLDER styles

Im actually warming up to the tribute patchwork bag...someone with the right style and confidence could really pull it off :smile: Anyway back to the bags we dont like ....i hate the backpacks too ...and the fanny pack thing lol