Ugly Louis Vuitton?

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone else out there find the "Cross Grain" Leather lining used in some Louis Vuitton pieces to be extremely ugly? :tdown:

[​IMG]

2. I personally am not a fan of it in the reddish brown color that comes with mono, though I don't mind the darker brown shade sometimes used with damier and actually like it in brighter colors like the groom's red, yellow, blue, et.c

3. I find the brown extremely ugly.. It's one of the main things that I hate about the monogram line. I have a zippy groom wallet with a green interior that I love though, it's too bad that these colors aren't used more often.

4. ITA!:tup:

5. I actually kind of like it, it's the same lining in my Trocadero. I think "ugly" is kind of harsh.

6. Maybe ugly is a little harsh! But I wish they would break up all of the brown with maybe a tan or gold leather interior - I think that would look really classy!

7. I wouldn't say "extremely ugly." I just don't prefer it over other linings like the alcantara.....I love the purple, red and black. I also would prefer the red lining they have for the damier.

8. I don't like it either............

9. I don't see anything "ugly" about it .... I like it.

I guess some people just have different opinions and taste. :smile:

10. I like it. I don't worry about the leather lining as much as I do the alcantara.

11. i don't mind it. it's the traditional lining.

12. I kinda like it too,because it gives it a nice vintage look to the bag.

13. To each their own.. it's prolly a little better for makeup mishaps and the such.

14. one of the reasons why i dont like classic mono.

15. I don't mind it. It's a bit boring though.