Ugly Jeans Thread!

0628118423085944.jpg;pv6a741975e2b3dc23

basically the most unflattering cut of all time. Lee Jeans, $27.99.

Oh my god, those mom jeans are hilarious ! They remind me of these pants I had to wear for work.. the pants were shaped like a light bulb, and it CREATED fat where there never was before !

I just got the bunny and skull bootcuts this weekend because I think they're soo cute and unique but to each their own => I'm not offended though, I'm glad I found a pair of COH that actually fit me.

For me the ugliest jeans would have to be the 7FAM Great China ones

mello_yello_jen said:
I just got the bunny and skull bootcuts this weekend because I think they're soo cute and unique but to each their own => I'm not offended though, I'm glad I found a pair of COH that actually fit me.

For me the ugliest jeans would have to be the 7FAM Great China ones

the great china ones aren't that bad...but come on embellishment is nice but they definitely went overboard. i think the bunny ones are kinda cute :amuse:

Mariah said:
the great china ones aren't that bad...but come on embellishment is nice but they definitely went overboard. i think the bunny ones are kinda cute :amuse:

yea true, I think they would be so cute with just the little sunburst on the back pockets and I'm very tempted to just buy Havs and add the little sunburst myself