Ugly fake Suhali Le Fab right in front of my nose!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so p%&&ed off right now that I just HAVE to let it out! I was in a drugstore waiting in a long queue at the cash desk when I spotted sth weird and studdy-looking hanging off the woman's shoulder in front of me. It was a drop-dead ugly FAKE plastic "alligator", but almost exact replica of the Le Fab! :throwup::throwup::mad::rant: To make matters worse the line was so long that I was forced to stand behind that thing for ages.

I'm just so mad because the Le Fab is favourite LV bag and my dream bag which I hope to own one day, and it really gets me angry that replicas like that are being produced so that people can go and say "oh, what a pretty bag" and pay like € 30 for a € 2500 bag without even knowing that it's a fake Louis Vuitton!

Ahh, just had to let that out....thank for listening guys!

2. Ick! i feel so sorry for you! i really wish there were Fake police out there and when they saw a fake they get it taken off them and get a fine!

3. this is a joke, right?

4. It burns me up to have to be in the presence of fakes. I know how you feel!

5. I would have died. I don't get why people even buy fakes.

6. That's nothing I saw my second black MC onion head alma:throwup:
    I first saw the white version...

7. You are so right! I wish (and hope) that one day Fake Police will exist and do their job properly...:yes:

8. No, this is not a joke. I wouldn't get all worked up if I was trying to invent a joke like this..:nogood:

9. Ah...sigh...those ever-so-popular MC fakes! I hate them, esp. the white ones...

10. Omggg poor you! And its not the mono speedy, but a SUHALI BAG! How sad...

11. Omg.

12. Blah... I would have called the fashion police and had her arrested! :P

13. Exactly!!!!! Talk about Suhali bags being faked, OMG! :wtf: And this one was the right size with all the studs, metal corners, zippers and S-lock in the right places, it p!$$es me off so bad, seriously!! I couldn't believe my eyes!

I'm seriously reconsidering purchasing the Le Fab (one day) as today has really ruined my perception on LV's most fabulous bag. I'm trying to imagine what if I had already owned the le Fab and was carrying it, and then I see some cheapo replica like that right in front of me, OMG :cursing: I think I would've taken her bag and wacked her over the head with it! (ok not really, but in my dreams...) :boxing:

14. Yeah, we seriously need to gather a squad soon, these fakes are really getting at me :sick::death:

15. i understand the pain of seeing a fake suhali. i was in SF waiting in line at borders and the girl had a black faux-hali with a couple rivets popped off! and the texture overall looked sooooooooo bad. why oh why?