Ugly bags: Which ones did you see?

1. Post pics of any ugly bags you came across...

I'll start:

(pics from shopsueyboutique.com)
    [​IMG]

Too hairy for my taste :yucky:
    [​IMG]

(pic from hsn.com)
    [​IMG]

patchworkbal.jpg furbag1.jpg furbag.jpg
  2. Ahh I hate this one! :wtf: :yucky:

3. the second one looks like a creature that could uncoil and bite you at any mninute!

4. ^ hahaha :lol:

5. I wish I had a pic of a fake LV I saw in a store last week. A teenager had it--multicolore white with more dang studs and leather bows on it and the worst combination of colors--all on a small handbag.

6. :yucky: UGHHHHH! That spy esp looks like a squirrell w/handles!:wtf:

7. hahaha, nice balenciaga and spy bags :throwup:

8. ^^^Taco, that first one looks like they sewed together the scraps on the floor to make a bag!:yucky:

9. Oh MAHAN.....I have to agree with Taco...that is HIDEOUS...(although I kind of like the one on the right....reminds me of bottle caps...he he)
    LV Spring 07 has some of the ugliest bags I have seen. I did not watch the whole thing, but after about 20 bags, I started to get the feeling the theme was "ugly". I am not a big LV fan, do not get me wrong, as I can't stand the mono, but some of the other stuff from the past has been really cute!

10. I actually kinda like that Fendi Spy because it actually looks quite luxurious! But the Balenciaga is creepy with all those holes. I saw a similar bag (not Balenciaga) on a woman once entirely littered with different sized holes...my spine tingled every moment I caught a glimpse of her bag.

11. LMAOOOOOOOOO! I saw that furry spy on the Shop Suey site n' thought it was gross. There's also a Prada bag that looks like a tree. All woodsy n' lumberjacky...ick. And I love Prada bags! But, this one, naaah.

12. A squirrel with handles!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It wouldn't be so funny if it weren't so true!

14. hahaha :lol:

(pic from walmart.com)
    [​IMG]

haha.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice