ughhh I need these Collins flats

1. Here they are in pink, I need them in black! A girl I used to work with has them and I'm so obsessed, there is only an 11 on eBay.

[​IMG]

2. I hope you find them! they are so pretty

3. Those are sooo cute!!! I absolutely love wearing flats, and these are gorgeous!!! Good luck with finding them!

4. I totally wanted those in a 9 as well..they disappeared by the time I decided I had to have them!

5. Soo cute! I was bidding on a pair of pink ones a while ago, but got outbid. Hmmm, sometimes I can wear an 11 ... *goes to look*

6. The 11 is in black! :crybaby:

7. my friend has that pair! she bought them on monster discount at Macys!

8. yep! the girl I worked with got hers for soooo cheap at a dept. store!

9. Those are gorgeous good luck finding them.

10. Hi Sprinkles,I have a quick question since you work for COACH:

I read that this bag is very heavy, but I really love the way it looks. Is it really that heavy? Thanks!:yes:

10330_d1.jpg
  11. yes! basically everything in the legacy collection is heavier than the normal coach bag (ie. soho or hamptons). It's a thicker leather and with all of the hardware, it weighs down quite a bit.

12. Thanks for that!!:flowers: I think I'll stick with the lighter ones even though this bag is just gorgeous!I'll see...:rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice