UGHH dilema!

Apr 19, 2009
So, as some of you might have seen my reveal, I just purchased the MC white pochette. I have wanted this bag or a long time (at least by my standards) and took the plunge yesterday. It was the last LV item on my wishlist. I thought, after I got it, I would have a full-hearted Balenciaga twiggy saving spree.

But, now I am lusting for something azur. I had in mind, maybe an azur ZCP would satisfy this craving. I could use it as a small wallet for my new pochette. But I kind of just want an azur speedy 25. I could start saving for it, and put off the twiggy, but I could just exchange it for my pochette. Since I am on vacation, I really only have until saturday (three days) if I decide to exchange my pochette for a speedy 25.

I don't think I am going to exchange it, because I do love my pochette. I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed (purses are a big deal, right? lol). Anyway, what would you do in this situation?

Id keep it and just save up for the speedy Azur;)

I know how you feel, after I get something from LV that I initially wanted, I really start to question if I had made the right decision. But I guess that's normal when there are so many wonderfull things you want to have:biggrin: So just hang in there!

Right after I submitted this I decided to just wait and save up for an azur peice. I tried to delete it but I don't know how lol. Thanks everyone. I really do :love: my pochette.
Edit: I do go through many fases where I think I really love something, but it doesn't stick. I know my pochette is something I will not regret keeping

Keep the pochette and save :smile: It will be worth it. Your right all this purse stuff is a big deal ha ha.. Before I purchase something I'm in the store a few times checking out stuff before I take the plunge :smile:

Right after I submitted this I decided to just wait and save up for an azur peice. I tried to delete it but I don't know how lol. Thanks everyone. I really do :love: my pochette.
Edit: I do go through many fases where I think I really love something, but it doesn't stick. I know my pochette is something I will not regret keeping

You can PM the mod to close the thread.

Save up for both the damier azur speedy and Bal twiggy.:P

LOL, I know the feeling! Good choice!