Ugh! What is wrong with the 866#?

lilmountaingirl

~i LVoe/Hate LV!~
O.G.
May 5, 2008
So I have been trying all day to get through to 866. I give up! It is so ridiculous to me that with all the issues we have been having with LV lately that we now can't even get through on the phone lines! I'm ready to give up on LV completely! Is anyone else having an issue? Did they close the center? Did they change the number? Did I miss a memo? Are store numbers working? Lol ahhhhhh! help!

Lola69

O.G.
Apr 27, 2010
Take a deep breath lol. Same thing happened to me earlier, I couldn't get through. I just gave up and will try later, it's probably because of Christmas.

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
I had the same problem yesterday. I called a California store and ended up patched through to an 866 person, and I told her about the phone issue. She didn't seem to be aware of it. When I tried to call it was just silence for about a minute, followed by a beeping/buzzing sound, then nothing.

shells

will work for bags!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
nj
i used 866 a couple of days ago to order a bag...had to hold for maybe a few minutes, but i had no probs - hope u get through! they prob have a higher call volume cuz of the shortage with the holiday season