UGH~Rose Ergo Satchel is GONE!

MomToMyKids

Jun 3, 2008
I've been mulling this bag over since I first saw it. I was thinking I'd buy it sooner or later. Well, now it is gone from the website. How soon after they disappear from the website might they show up at the outlets, if ever? Also, when they are gone from the website, are they still available in the stores or do they pull them from there too? Obviously I'm new to all this! LOL! I was just at the store last Friday and had one in my hand, but decided to think it over some more and maybe use my PCE. Now I'm kind of torn. If it might show up in the outlets I may just wait and see if I can find one.

woah all the leather satchels are gone!!! i didnt even realzie it, now i wish i had gotten the rose one before. i think they are comoing out with new colors soon though so dont worry

Don't panic, I think most boutiques still have them and can ship to you! I know my boutique still has them, Sacramento Arden Fair mall, CA if you are interested!

I've been mulling this bag over since I first saw it. I was thinking I'd buy it sooner or later. Well, now it is gone from the website. How soon after they disappear from the website might they show up at the outlets, if ever? Also, when they are gone from the website, are they still available in the stores or do they pull them from there too? Obviously I'm new to all this! LOL! I was just at the store last Friday and had one in my hand, but decided to think it over some more and maybe use my PCE. Now I'm kind of torn. If it might show up in the outlets I may just wait and see if I can find one.

I noticed the black patchwork carryall is not on the website anymore either.

Anyone know what is going to make way for the new stuff this week? The older Legacys and maybe the Carlys or some of the pleated ergos?

I noticed the black patchwork carryall is not on the website anymore either.

Anyone know what is going to make way for the new stuff this week? The older Legacys and maybe the Carlys or some of the pleated ergos?

The stores still have that black patchwork Carryall though - I saw it in 2 different stores yesterday.

My guess is maybe stock is just low @ JAX so it's off the website until they can replenish it? I'm sure alot of people have been buying the ergos with PCE since so many other lines are excluded.

I just noticed this too and was going to post a thread about it. I know that:

Scottsdale (1100): 7014 E Camelback Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Phone: (480) 949-1772

Chandler (1101): 3111 West Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZ 85226
Phone: (480) 792-9464

Arrowhead Towne Center (1104): 7700 W. Arrowhead Towne Center, Glendale, AZ 85308 Phone: (623) 334-4740

all have them and they will ship to you. Coach CS sent me this info two days ago :smile:

Good luck!