Ugh - Outlet HELP!

tobefetching

bagaddicted
O.G.
Jan 9, 2012
3,070
11
Yesterday I went to my outlet and had them look for an item in their system. They couldn't find any. The lady told me to call the 1-800 number because they can see more in their system, and they should be able to locate the two bags for me.

I just called the 1-800 and the woman told me they don't keep track of the outlet inventory and can't look anything up. Also, outlets can't/don't ship. What... the... hell...

Help meeeee! going crazy here and I'm going to lose my bags :sad: People on here talk about doing charge sends all the time. Boo! Why can't I?
 

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
67,958
109,334
I think it is true that boutiques can't look at factory inventory and factory can't look at boutique inventory but JAX should be able to see both. You can't order factory from JAX except from the online sale. You might have to call different outlets to ask them if they have it. Then you can do a charge send at your local store if they are willing.
 

lacey_stiletto

Handbags Happen
Dec 21, 2010
3,189
4
tobefetching said:
Yesterday I went to my outlet and had them look for an item in their system. They couldn't find any. The lady told me to call the 1-800 number because they can see more in their system, and they should be able to locate the two bags for me.

I just called the 1-800 and the woman told me they don't keep track of the outlet inventory and can't look anything up. Also, outlets can't/don't ship. What... the... hell...

Help meeeee! going crazy here and I'm going to lose my bags :sad: People on here talk about doing charge sends all the time. Boo! Why can't I?

The girls at my outlets usually tell me they can only see inventory of other stores in their district so perhaps the bags you want are not in those outlets . If you can locate them yourself at other outlets you can put them on charge hold then go back to your outlet and set up the charge send . This assumes both stores will actually do the charge send, of course. Good luck .

P.s. what bags are you looking for?
 

dimplechks

O.G.
Mar 28, 2012
81
0
I was able to order a couple of 'deletes' that my outlet did not have though JAX. My outlet SA contacted JAX and placed the order for me - which was then shipped directly to me. She told me that I cannot call and place the order with JAX since it is a 'delete', but they could do it for me as long as they still have it in their inventory. I was able to get my Kristin woven Laila (parchment and slate) this way. Keep in mind that this only applies to deletes - not MFF.
 

MIKOMEGMOM

O.G.
Feb 19, 2006
1,558
12
Both stores have access to all inventory. They have to use a different system but they can. They can also tell you where deletes are. They have showed me them in transit to stores. I found my bleaker men's tote this way. My outlet SA found it on the list and showed me the color options that were going to hit the outlets and then told me which store to call the next day.
 

tobefetching

bagaddicted
O.G.
Jan 9, 2012
3,070
11
dimplechks said:
I was able to order a couple of 'deletes' that my outlet did not have though JAX. My outlet SA contacted JAX and placed the order for me - which was then shipped directly to me. She told me that I cannot call and place the order with JAX since it is a 'delete', but they could do it for me as long as they still have it in their inventory. I was able to get my Kristin woven Laila (parchment and slate) this way. Keep in mind that this only applies to deletes - not MFF.

They're both deletes, not MFF.
 

tobefetching

bagaddicted
O.G.
Jan 9, 2012
3,070
11
MIKOMEGMOM said:
Both stores have access to all inventory. They have to use a different system but they can. They can also tell you where deletes are. They have showed me them in transit to stores. I found my bleaker men's tote this way. My outlet SA found it on the list and showed me the color options that were going to hit the outlets and then told me which store to call the next day.

This is what makes me crazy - I know they can do it and I see all of the wonderful stories about helpful SAs on here, but I always find people who act like I'm nuts and swear it can't be done. Then I miss out on great things that I'd be happy to whip my CC out for.
 

nanirina

O.G.
Oct 4, 2008
374
2
dimplechks said:
I was able to order a couple of 'deletes' that my outlet did not have though JAX. My outlet SA contacted JAX and placed the order for me - which was then shipped directly to me. She told me that I cannot call and place the order with JAX since it is a 'delete', but they could do it for me as long as they still have it in their inventory. I was able to get my Kristin woven Laila (parchment and slate) this way. Keep in mind that this only applies to deletes - not MFF.
So you paid the outlet price or the normal price? I wonder if I can get a large Sophia this way.....
 

Jenna_Behr

Tossed Lace Sophia
Jul 7, 2010
769
0
Remember to tell them to try putting an 'F' in front of the style number when you're having the outlet SAs look up deletes for you! Some know to do this, but many don't - and that's often why they can't find it in the outlet system.
 
Top