Ugh! Omg No!

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
I recieved my framboise porte-tresor in the mail today and the box was soggy! I opened it up and the wallet was ruined. It looked like someone used it as a fishing lure. I can't believe this. I just called LV and they told me to send it back to them and they would credit my account since that was the last one they had. I'm just going to drive to Saks and buy it there. No more mail order for me! :evil: :sad:

allison said:
I recieved my framboise porte-tresor in the mail today and the box was soggy! I opened it up and the wallet was ruined. It looked like someone used it as a fishing lure. I can't believe this. I just called LV and they told me to send it back to them and they would credit my account since that was the last one they had. I'm just going to drive to Saks and buy it there. No more mail order for me! :evil: :sad:

:amazed: oh, no. i am so sorry.i hope you can find it at LV. keeping my fingers crossed

kylieReese said:
awww, that sucks. Atleast they are going to credit you for it. I much rather buy bags in person then online.
I purchased it on the phone through Macy*s so I could put it on my card. I wanted to give my checking account a little break for a while. Of course that didn't go over well, so I'll just go to Saks and write a check.

Cristina said:
:lol: I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at you, but at how you describe the condition of the poor wallet. What shipping service did Macy's use?
UPS. So far that's twice this week UPS pissed me off. My husband said they delivered it this morning before he left the house and he saw the UPS guy drop the box, knock quick, and walked fast and hauled ass out of there.

allison said:
UPS. So far that's twice this week UPS pissed me off. My husband said they delivered it this morning before he left the house and he saw the UPS guy drop the box, knock quick, and walked fast and hauled ass out of there.

That's really awful. It looks like it's more of a carrier fault, versus Macy's. I highly doubt that they would ship something off sopping wet.