Ugh oh... Edith issues...

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I'm worried that I ordered the wrong Edith....
Here is the large, it can obviously be worn over the shoulder:
135073045.jpg

It is Bag is 20" wide x 5.5" deep x 13.5" high, with a handle drop is 5.5"

Now here is the medium:
130400981.jpg

It is at Base bag is 17" wide narrows to 14" at zip x 4.5" deep x 10.5" high, handle drop is 4"

I have an awful feeling I should have ordered the large bag instead. Someone please console me!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

My medium whiskey will arrive on Wednesday. The allure of being able to carry this over the shoulder (if I wanted to) - is pretty strong. Does anyone think the large would be "too large"?

I was told that the size difference between the two was huge - but it doesn't sound like it is?

The SA at Sak's (that was nice enough to help me find an Edith after NM screwed me) saw the large......she said it looks like luggage!! I DEFINITELY would not consider the large.

Beauxgoris, if you paid $1275 then you ordered the medium. It if was closer to $1700-$1800, that is the large. I am sure they wouldn't sell you the larger bag for the medium price (Chloe obviously is quite fond of CASH!), so just look at the price tag and that should resolve it.

beauxgoris said:
^^True - at that price, it should go to my "hermes" fund!

You guys are making me feel a bit better though - the large is too large, right?

I think it may be similar to the difference in size between a Bal City and the Weekend bag. The large is LARGE. The medium is a great size for everyday.