Ugh oh... Edith issues...

Medium. Are those pocket bags in the background of that first pic???

Now that the rumors are out about a cream color for winter, what do we think about the large bag in that photo? It certainly doesn't look "sand" or "chamois" to me. If that is the cream, count me IN!

I agree that the best way to know what you ordered is the price tag. Where did you order from?

The large is definitely luggage,not a handbag.

I hope you got the medium hon...

Oh and the large bag in the picture is chamois...it's a mustardy,mousey colour like that. It doesn't look good,though..

QuirkyCool said:
I agree that the best way to know what you ordered is the price tag. Where did you order from?

The large is definitely luggage,not a handbag.

I hope you got the medium hon...

Oh and the large bag in the picture is chamois...it's a mustardy,mousey colour like that. It doesn't look good,though..

The chamois is the color that NM has on hold for me. I guess I will have to see it IRL to make my decision. I'm not sure I am liking the color either but someone said they saw it at the trunk show and it was beautiful. Guess I'll find out this morning.

ETenebris said:
Medium. Are those pocket bags in the background of that first pic???

Now that the rumors are out about a cream color for winter, what do we think about the large bag in that photo? It certainly doesn't look "sand" or "chamois" to me. If that is the cream, count me IN!

Yes, they look like the tan and gold pockets. I saw the gold at Nordstrom last week...very bling to me.

I think the large does look like the sand/chamois. The leather on the Edith bags seems to vary quite a bit from pic to pic (depending on flash, lighting conditions, etc.)

georgiegirl said:
The chamois is the color that NM has on hold for me. I guess I will have to see it IRL to make my decision. I'm not sure I am liking the color either but someone said they saw it at the trunk show and it was beautiful. Guess I'll find out this morning.

If it's the medium size and you decide you don't want it, I might be interested. Let me know!

Thanks everyone for the support. I just had a freakish moment - when I look at the photo's though - the large is really too large (for an everyday handbag!).

Let's hope I love the med. when she gets here on wednesday!

ETenebris said:
If it's the medium size and you decide you don't want it, I might be interested. Let me know!

ET got your pm. I didn't go this morning. I feel that I really need to make up my mind at the store. Either I will love it or not. I'll let you know if I take it home and then change my mind.