Ugh, more drama w/ my CRAZY buyer


Sep 10, 2007
Hi everyone! You may remember a little while ago I wrote a thread about a buyer who didn't pay, then went crazy and told me she likes to take up to 4 weeks to pay for her ebay items so how dare I send her a reminder message. She wrote me some very threatening emails and messages and was a total wack job.

I reported her to the trust & security (whatever it is called?) department on ebay, and I also opened an unpaid item dispute with her. Two weeks into the whole thing she decides that she is going to pay, and does so through Paypal. I couldnt believe it. This is after she wrote me a million obnoxious messages, cursing at me, saying repeatedly that she would not pay, etc, etc. I want nothing to do with her and Im not doing business with her. I refunded her money through Paypal and wrote back to the unpaid item dispute saying I wont send her things b/c she threatened me, payment 2 weeks later isn't acceptable and the item is no longer available to her because she told me at least 5 times that she was "never in a million years" going to pay. Furthermore I dont want to mail her an item, b/c she is crazy enough to leave me feedback claiming the item isn't authentic, wasn't as described, etc. just to be a jerk.

Now my question is- what happens now? Is ebay going to say Im at fault now b/c I wouldnt accept her payment? Will she be able to leave me feedback? Can the unpaid item dispute stay open? Ive never dealt w/ someone like this before. Thanks for the help!


Mar 5, 2008
I think if she paid and you refunded she can still leave a neg.. someone please correct me if Im wrong. Sorry your still dealing with this BS:cursing::mad::rant:

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
Sep 22, 2007
I would call ebay directly and ask them. I read your original thread and thought this was a difficult buyer but she sounds like she has some personal problems and its not fair for you to get dragged into this. I would not want to proceed either, I would prefer a neg.


Sep 28, 2007
I think you did the right thing for you. I too would have refunded and take a negative if it happens. Likely, you'll get one anyway. You might as well take it now before things get any worse. No way I'd send her anything either.
Good Luck.


Looking for LVOE
Isn't there an option to cancel because of threatening e-mails or am I making this up?

I would have returned her payment as well. However, if it is was two weeks and you initially have to wait 7 days to file NPB and then 7 days before you can close it, did she either respond to the eBay message or pay you BEFORE you could close the dispute and be done with her? Am I making sense? If you were able to complete the NPB and close it as a non-contact then she wouldn't be able to leave you feedback AND you get back your fees.


Mar 20, 2008
ireland germany
she paid but i think techinically too late for it to be valid as you have already informed ebay that she was a non paying buyer i think they may remove the negative ? you could always ask them 2 weeks is way too long too have to wait and no one should have to accept that abuse:rant:


What, me worry?
Dec 30, 2007
The Cool Cool North
As long as she responded to the dispute, she can leave FB but you can reply with your side of the story and leave FB for her as well. I would have made the same decision - better to risk the neg than have a continuing transaction from hell.