ugh!! LV is letting me down :(

Stunning !! ❤️❤️ That's an excellent choice
Thank you.
The Empreinte Artsy was my HG. When DH told me I could get it I drove to the mall at 7:30 pm in pouring down rain. I was on a mission, but I walked out with my beautiful Artsy and equally beautiful SLGs to match (except ZCP which wasn't there in noir and the makeup bag I had to buy preloved since LV no longer makes it), I was a very happy girl! After buying another Empreinte bag and the Empreinte ZCP I am on ban until 2018!

Yes ! They offered me the EPI but I love the Mono SLGS too ❤️❤️
I forgot to mention if I were you I would go to multiple stores and request they order it in for you. Make sure they give you the receipt showing that it has in fact been ordered under your name, the buy whichever one comes first!

I forgot to mention if I were you I would go to multiple stores and request they order it in for you. Make sure they give you the receipt showing that it has in fact been ordered under your name, the buy whichever one comes first!

That's a really good suggestion might have to do that since the CS on the site aren't much help as to when more will be in stock. This is a a bummer cause I wanted it now lmao! :sad: