Ugh,I suck (impulse half-buy)

I have buyer's remorse on a bag I haven't even gotten yet! I got all carried away with the Neiman Marcus 100th anniversary Balenciaga bag and called a store a couple thousand miles away to get one. I've been waiting for a couple of weeks for it now, and am finding that I don't actually want it anymore. I don't like giant hardware, I don't think I really need a blue bag...basically, I have no idea why I bought it in the first place other than reading other people's posts about it and feeling bored.

Fortunately, I can at least send the silly thing back as soon as I receive it and get a full refund.

Oh kimberf, I have done the same thing and then just hated myself for it. You are definitely not alone! Just relax and remember you can return it. :yes:

I would say go for it...but that is only because I really want the Honey Spy and I would have some remorse if I were in your situation, but I would just try and remember that this is what I have wanted for a long time and that it will be worth it...

but I think the excitment of actually having one would drown out that voice, and I would just GET IT!!!

I think you shouldn't have returned it. It was the bag you loved, and since you can't get your 500 € back they've gone forever...I understand you very well, I too have just bought a house, but I think we have to reward myself sometimes.