Ugh! I stained my Uggs.

1. This morning I had toast for breakfast. And a few minutes ago I noticed that I had dropped a penny sized ammount of butter on my Uggs!:sad2:
    I wiped it off with a paper towel but it still left a stain. I have no idea how to clean them, I don't want to ruin them. Anyone have a stain removing tips???

2. Yuck !! sorry this happened.

Uggs actually has its own stain remover, and its called Ugg cleaner you should take a trip to your local shoe repair.

3. Thanks Pradasmeadow. I'll have to look around this weekend and see if I can find some.

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    View larger image

E-mail this page to a frie[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    View larger image

E-mail this page to a friend
    Ugg - Sheepskin Cleaner & Conditioner
    UGG Australia Sheepskin Cleaner & Conditioner is formulated from natural products using coconut and jojoba oils. It is non-toxic and biodegradable and uses no animal products. It is specially created by UGG Australia to clean, condition and rejuvenate the life of your sheepskin footwear. 6 fluid ounces

nd
    Ugg - Sheepskin Cleaner & Conditioner
    UGG Australia Sheepskin Cleaner & Conditioner is formulated from natural products using coconut and jojoba oils. It is non-toxic and biodegradable and uses no animal products. It is specially created by UGG Australia to clean, condition and rejuvenate the life of your sheepskin footwear. 6 fluid ounces

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice