Ugh, I need an intervention

1. I guess I am rather clueless when it comes to hair and makeup. I hate my hair right now, on a whim one day I thought I'd get it permed (I said I wanted loose waves, but that's not really what I got.) so I straightened it myself. Heh. It's a mess. I know I need it cut/colored but I have no idea what I want, or what looks good on me, for that matter. My only help is my mother, who is no help because, well yeah. I'd love to find a person that would just *know* what would look good on me (like those makeover shows, yes?) but I have a feeling that if I walked into a salon and said, "make me pretty" I'd get some odd looks. :/ rawr. What do I do? I feel so ugly :sad:

2. Finding a good stylist is key. One that can help you choose a style that fits your lifestyle, face shape, hair texture, etc.. Do any of your friends have a stylist are at least a good salon to recommend? I don't think anyone would think your strange if you walked in & said "I really have no idea what I want". Their job is hair~;) You should be able to come up with a great style. Also, I recommend getting some hairstyling magazines. Whenever I think of changing my style, I start buying them all. I've gotten some amazing styles with the pics I took to my stylist. Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice