Ugh I can't make a decision! Need advice please :)

That reissue is an amazing bag!!!
I have the classic all black chevron jumbo and the all black chevron kisslock clutch. I have not had any issues with the hardware on either of my bags.

That reissue is an amazing bag!!!
I have the classic all black chevron jumbo and the all black chevron kisslock clutch. I have not had any issues with the hardware on either of my bags.

Omg thank you for your help! How long have you had those and how often do you use them? I want this to be an every day bag. The distressed leather seems to be durable but I'm not sure.

So did yours chip? Or are you saying that knowing they'll fix it eases your worries? Has it faded or rubbed off at all?
For mine, definitely no color change or fading. I once noticed a tiny scratch on the chain which freaked me out at first, but after they replaced my friend's full clasp free of charge, I had nothing left to worry about!

In sum: 1) the hw is way more durable than it was first made out to be and 2) in case of duds or mishaps Chanel has you covered (well, for now) [emoji6]

Omg thank you for your help! How long have you had those and how often do you use them? I want this to be an every day bag. The distressed leather seems to be durable but I'm not sure.

I use the clutch more often than my jumbo. The lambskin leather is very soft on my jumbo and I am not quite ready to use it as an everyday bag.
I had the So Black quilted jumbo and used it as an everyday bag. I did not have issues with the black matte hardware on it. I sold it thinking I needed some variety in my collection and it would encourage me to start using the all black chevron bag more.
If you love the all black reissue - I would go for it. These bags don't come around all the time and usually sell out quickly.

It looks amazing!! But I've heard so many stories about hardware chopping off. It's inevitable since its coated so bound to happen. You've just gotta ask yourself if you love it enough to spend that kind of money on it and if money isn't an issue, well then of course keep it!! [emoji7]

I've been waiting forever for the chevron caviar jumbo to come out - however I'm worried about the weight. I found this beauty today which is lighter - however I worry about the black hardware as I've heard horror stories of it chipping off. Plus I never considered myself to be a reissue type of gal. Which one should I choose??View attachment 3337597
The so black chevron is one of the most beautiful bags I have ever seen. It's a keeper.

Wow that 2.55 is gorgeous! This is the first time I am seeing one in chevron distressed leather. Please ask your SA if the chain is coated in black or if the black is part of the chain alloy, not sure if that is the correct term. It might not chip if it is the latter.
You mentioned that the lambskin chevron jumbo is heavy. Well, the caviar version will be much heavier, I promise you. Good luck deciding. It would have been an obvious choice for me :smile:

I do think the CC turnlock works better in the long run as compared to the Reissue turnlock...
Mine peeled ( 12series reissue) , but oh well, Chanel can always get that replaced ( for a fee ).

I adore the Chevron.. but .. are you sure you do like the wrinkly look of the leather?

I do think the CC turnlock works better in the long run as compared to the Reissue turnlock...
Mine peeled ( 12series reissue) , but oh well, Chanel can always get that replaced ( for a fee ).

I adore the Chevron.. but .. are you sure you do like the wrinkly look of the leather?

What type of metal was your that peeled? Was it black hardware?