UGH I cant list!!!!!

Sep 24, 2006
I just tried to list my extra set of LV lock and keys from my Speedy 25 and theyre saying that the title is infringement!.. UGH, ive sold other designer things, how come I cant sell a set of lock and keys??

And theyre saying my account has been restricted to selling but not suspended?!?@ UGH :cursing::cursing:

So what happened? Did they just pull that one and only auction? i don't know what is going on with ebay but alot of sellers are really having problems. I wish they would be real clear what was wrong so we can move on and don't do it again. Plus the fact you can't reach anyone it is all via email of chat. I used to have a store and had a direct line but I got rid of the store and no longer have that option. Linda

*sigh* Between ebay pulling auctions and sellers threatening to sue VERO (and the the people who report items) for reporting their supposedly authentic items as fake, it seems that we really, really need a good designer auction site. If the business plan was good, I would definitely invest in this.

So sorry you're a victim of the ebay craziness.

*sigh* Between ebay pulling auctions and sellers threatening to sue VERO (and the the people who report items) for reporting their supposedly authentic items as fake, it seems that we really, really need a good designer auction site. If the business plan was good, I would definitely invest in this.

I second this. Anyone want to develop a purction - Purse/Auction website?? Count me in.:yahoo:

thats so true!! its the future
E bay are suspending so many good sellers of authentic
there paranoid re vuitton and dior
and with the vigilante websites reporting just about everything

I just wish e bay would say we will not allow designer handbags on the site full stop . at least people will know where they stand

Sorry you have joined the club of suspended , restricted its getting bigger by the minute
My poupette has started a designer bag auction site hope I am not breaking rules here by saying that
( I am now paranoid about rules since selling on e bay)

so apologies if that is the case tpf
sorry to hear your news but you are so not alone
hang tight

Sounds like a good idea!
I think we need a web programmer and we are good!