ugh how gorgeous is this, i think i'm in love!

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
madison embossed metallic leather lindsey
$428.00

madison embossed metallic leather sophia satchel
$378.00

how gorgeous are these two bags!!!!!! I do enjoy looking at the beautiful colored coach bags, especially the madisons... Coach does colored leather wonderfully, I think thats something everyone whether or not likes coach- thats something they have to compliment.. but i haven't been able to justify a purchase... and especially now since I am getting a tory burch robinson and wallet for xmas and treating myself to an LV alma... but I saw these yesterday when picking up presents for friends and i died when I saw these. they said they just came in. So if you can go to the boutique and try them on!!! i so hope these go to outlet!!!!!!!!!!

I can't see the pics either, but they are very pretty IRL. When you look closely, you can see the gold metallic leather is flecked with tiny little silver dots.

I'm surprised that Coach didn't charge more for these. They are the same price as the metallic without the embossing, and a lot cheaper than the croc embossed. It's such a great deal!

madison embossed metallic leather lindsey
$428.00

madison embossed metallic leather sophia satchel
$378.00

how gorgeous are these two bags!!!!!! I do enjoy looking at the beautiful colored coach bags, especially the madisons... Coach does colored leather wonderfully, I think thats something everyone whether or not likes coach- thats something they have to compliment.. but i haven't been able to justify a purchase... and especially now since I am getting a tory burch robinson and wallet for xmas and treating myself to an LV alma... but I saw these yesterday when picking up presents for friends and i died when I saw these. they said they just came in. So if you can go to the boutique and try them on!!! i so hope these go to outlet!!!!!!!!!!

I can't see them either, did you link them to a album in an image warehouse like photobucket? In that case make sure you have selected "public" for the album type so that others will be able to see your photos.

Another option is to upload them as thumbnail attachments to your TPF message that others can click on to enlarge. Select Advanced, and Manage Attachments, and then follow the instructions to upload photo from your computer, good luck!