Ugh, how gorgeous is Kate??

Lucie_lou said:
We can be crazy together! Lol. I don't like her either.

Add me to that! I have never seen the attraction with her. She is generally very unkempt, does copious amounts of illegal substances & is still worshipped as a style icon????I just do not get it at all. In fact, after all the drugs 'scandal' I think it was highly unresponsible for any company to rehire her. Ok, so we all know that drug abuse is rife in the fashion/celebrity worlds but for goodness sake! shes someone young girls look up to!! she should have been made an example of & never allowed in the press or on the catwalk again.

Weldone ot all the comapnies who dropped her like a lead balloon.

well at least she's trying to show that she can clean up too by checking into rehab, and attempting shape up that boy of hers.

Better than some models that have made themselves blind by shooting heroin in the eye in order to hide track marks.

ParkAvenuePrincess said:
Add me to that! I have never seen the attraction with her. She is generally very unkempt, does copious amounts of illegal substances & is still worshipped as a style icon????I just do not get it at all. In fact, after all the drugs 'scandal' I think it was highly unresponsible for any company to rehire her. Ok, so we all know that drug abuse is rife in the fashion/celebrity worlds but for goodness sake! shes someone young girls look up to!! she should have been made an example of & never allowed in the press or on the catwalk again.

Agreed.:yes: And thank you for using the word "unkempt" correctly by the way. Do you have any idea how many people say "unkept"? Drives me nuts. Sorry, off topic. I like to see people for who and what they really are. I get sick of people glamorizing others who don't deserve the credit they get. That's not to say she's ugly. She's not. But it's superficial to call her beautiful just based on her looks (if that is what you consider beautiful).

I like her in that she is not the most beautiful or perfect looking woman i've ever seen, yet she 'scrubs up well' with a bit of make up and a hair stylist!:smile:

ParkAvenuePrincess said:

I thought I was the only one that felt this way, but maybe she wants to prove she deserves a second chance???

Yes, she is unique looking but I don't think it's in a good way.. Anyone can look pretty with the right hair, makeup & lighting. As far as a "natural" beauty, I don't see it..

Attachments

• 53145510.jpg
    53145510.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 39