UGH! Ebay buyers, what is wrong with them lately! RANT!

Just to throw a little buyer's perspective in there, people may be interested, asking questions, watching, etc., but be nervous about buying an expensive item that they can't quite be sure is real, coming from an unfamiliar buyer and with no return policy. I'm certainly not saying there aren't bad buyers out there -- I'm sure they're plenty, and after selling just a couple of items, I quit because it was too much hassle for me. It certainly sounds like you've had quite a few, and I'm really sorry for that. But, most experienced buyers have also been burned once or twice, so may be a little cautious.

Seems like a lot of sellers are having problems with "make an offer" option. I mean, these buyers are ridiculous. I'm mostly a buyer on ebay and I can't believe the nerve of these people.

I'd say DON'T WORRY ABOUT neg feedback and do whatever you need to get those ppl off your back. Any buyer w/ common sense (and those are the ones you want) would read through the neg comments to see what was up. A neg feedback never barred me from bidding on an item if it's something like "seller not willing to compromise" (duh, compromise what? You hit the BIN, thinking that you'd bargain it down later???).

Rant away Donna!! You poor thing, and to get all 3 in what, 1 week?

Now if I do accept Offers on my auctions, I set a price whereby anything below that automatically gets rejected. And I think, well I'm certainly hoping!, that this makes the buyer realise that his offer is way too low.

Don't send that jerk the reciept and Ebay can't force to accept his payment either, he isn't aggreeing to your TOS.

You need to go and change your prefrences so that buyers can't edit the invoice. And BBL that idiot.

I hear you! I am sooooo taking a LONG break from eBay once this last lot of stuff goes! I have had major idiot buyers as of late!

Including a woman who wants to return a piece of costume jewelry because its too big for her wrist! I stated EVERY measurement of the piece & took photos of it on my wrist & gave the measurement of my wrist! My wrist is ONLY 5 3/4"!!!!!! It fit me PERFECTLY! How in the name of GOD is it too BIG for her!?!?!? AND... I CLEARLY state ALL SALES FINAL. She e-mails me how "gorgeous it is but too big". Too F'ing Bad! Not my fault you have the wrist size of an INFANT! WTF?!?:censor::mad::rant: