ugh, darn you mailman!

jjjlove

O.G.
Oct 26, 2010
My mailman has been delivering all my coupons AFTER they've expired! I just got a few coupons for various stores yesterday with extra 20% off and such, and was so excited until I saw they all said something like "please deliver by Nov. 22" and had expired a week or so ago. I also just got an email from Coach that said "just a reminder to use the extra 25% off coupon we sent you in the mail, it expires Dec. 12!", which I will probably not receive until January.

:sad: :sad: :sad:
Sorry, just a rant--wondering if this happens to anyone else~

This happened to me twice this week - one for a bloomies coupon that expired the day before and one for Black Friday!!! I'm just glad I read TPF for all my deals rather than wait for them to come in the mail.

The mail house we use for work was reporting that bulk mail seems to be taking about twice as long to cross the country as it used to. Those mailers are probably sent out that way.

as for your Coach coupon just print out the email and go to the store if you want something or call CS and get the online code

and for the others see if the store will honor them, it doesn't hurt to ask

I feel you pain I have a new mailman and he seems to give me everyone else's mail

katlun--that's a good idea! Can't believe I didn't think of it, I'll see if I can stop by at the store with it over the weekend
I mostly rely on TPF and other online notifications now too

That's pretty frustrating, I think retailers should just send us ecoupons with a unique bar code and we just print it out and present the coupon to get the discount... Honestly, the postal industry is relied on less compared to back in the days since we've got email and facebook... If they can't manage it, people will find other solutions!

I wouldn't necessarily blame the mailman, I work for USPS and we get those things in late all the time. I always wince when I see one come in that's already expired. Even worse, if we get our newspapers a day late.

Linda

I feel your pain because I just received my Sephora VIB coupon yesterday and it expires tomorrow. Honestly, a lot of that has to do with the retailer and not so much the USPS. Good luck!