ugh- can't decide on handheld- please help!

baby&melovelv

i.am.sweet.melissa
Aug 20, 2006
hi all! i currently own a speedy 25; i love her, but she has been used twice. on a day to day basis she just doesn't hold enough- she's a night out only bag. (says a ton about my social life, i know).

ANYWAY... i own an azure 30, and i LOVE her. i bought a mono 30 and a tivoli pm. i thought i'd be in love with the 30- but i'm not- and the tivoli is lovely, but is actually more petite than i thought she'd be.

i don't know what to do, is the long and short of it. ADVICE, PLEASE!

i would sell the speedy 25 if i was going to get one of the others, i think. what say you???

hi all! i currently own a speedy 25; i love her, but she has been used twice. on a day to day basis she just doesn't hold enough- she's a night out only bag. (says a ton about my social life, i know).

ANYWAY... i own an azure 30, and i LOVE her. i bought a mono 30 and a tivoli pm. i thought i'd be in love with the 30- but i'm not- and the tivoli is lovely, but is actually more petite than i thought she'd be.

i don't know what to do, is the long and short of it. ADVICE, PLEASE!

i would sell the speedy 25 if i was going to get one of the others, i think. what say you???

if you don't love the mono 30, take it back. you have that size in a different print already. keep the 25 for evenings!

I say upgrade the tivoli pm for a gm and return the speedy 30 if you're not loving her. I say keep the 25 for special days. I think the tivoli pm is too much like/size of the speedy 25 so I think you'll get more use out of the gm.

I say return the Speedy since you don't like it...What about a Manhattan PM, it's kind of small but fits a lot, plus it has the 2 outside pockets