UGH....Another Proxy purchase....but Merry XMAS to DS

mp4

Weimanuts!
O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
I went to my store this weekend looking for bracelets. These are the H item that I love the most...and collect. Inventory has been very low as we all know...so I didn't see anything of interest.

While there, my SA showed me a 35 Vert Fonce togo Birkin with PHW! OMG, I almost died. It was soooo beautiful!!!! I spent the ride home wondering what bags I could sell to fund this....I've been VERY bad this year....and if I would really carry a birkin. I've been struggling with the notion of carry a birkin for about 2 years.

I'm still not convinced that I could carry a birkin, so I called my DS to see if she wanted to give a home to this exceptional beauty! This way I could also still visit it when I needed fix! She decided to take it! Yay!!!

Sadly I didn't take a pictures before it went in the mail. I'll try to post photos at a later date.

It's always a thrill to buy a birkin....even if it doesn't wind up coming to live with you!

Thanks for letting me share!

Exactly!

Part of my enabling was the explanation that this color is not easy to find....and it's totally gorgeous!!!

If she winds up not liking the color (doubtful), I will take it.

Oh geesh, vert fonce is my favorite favorite H color hands down of all time. I probably would have passed out when I saw that bag! :nuts::drool: I didn't realize that Hermes is still producing off-the-shelf bags in vert fonce. Thanks for sharing your story. I hope you get to test drive that Birkin once in a while. :yes:

Oh geesh, vert fonce is my favorite favorite H color hands down of all time. I probably would have passed out when I saw that bag! :nuts::drool: I didn't realize that Hermes is still producing off-the-shelf bags in vert fonce. Thanks for sharing your story. I hope you get to test drive that Birkin once in a while. :yes:

My SA knows I love neutral green colors, so she thought this might be the birkin that would make me cave. I actually gently hugged it when I saw it! I was that enamored!

Thanks xiangxiang, Cosmopolitan, and Birkel!

I went to my store this weekend looking for bracelets. These are the H item that I love the most...and collect. Inventory has been very low as we all know...so I didn't see anything of interest.

While there, my SA showed me a 35 Vert Fonce togo Birkin with PHW! OMG, I almost died. It was soooo beautiful!!!! I spent the ride home wondering what bags I could sell to fund this....I've been VERY bad this year....and if I would really carry a birkin. I've been struggling with the notion of carry a birkin for about 2 years.

I'm still not convinced that I could carry a birkin, so I called my DS to see if she wanted to give a home to this exceptional beauty! This way I could also still visit it when I needed fix! She decided to take it! Yay!!!

Sadly I didn't take a pictures before it went in the mail. I'll try to post photos at a later date.

It's always a thrill to buy a birkin....even if it doesn't wind up coming to live with you!

Thanks for letting me share!

First of all, Boo on the SA for showing you bag you probably had no interest in. They love to surprise you with goodies. When you come in for something like a bracelet, they say, they show you some goodies you never knew you wanted.
Second, my 35 fonce vert birkin is one of my favorite bags. It's a great neutral. Also, it's box...
Third. You are right. A birkin is not for everybody. You are a good sister.

Congratulations on being such a lovely sister and also for keeping that beauty in the family! It is such a stunning and rare color, your sister is very lucky you keep an eye out for her.!!!!

First of all, Boo on the SA for showing you bag you probably had no interest in. They love to surprise you with goodies. When you come in for something like a bracelet, they say, they show you some goodies you never knew you wanted.
Second, my 35 fonce vert birkin is one of my favorite bags. It's a great neutral. Also, it's box...
Third. You are right. A birkin is not for everybody. You are a good sister.

In all fairness to my SA, I've challenged her to find a Kelly or Birkin or any H bag I can't refuse. (I love H bags....the history and the incredible craftsmanship....just haven't found the right one yet.) She almost won the challenge. Had I spent less this year and not declared my new restraint to my DH, it would probably be mine.

Oh my! A vert fonce box birkin!!! How divine!!!!

Thanks matt-g, chanel*liz, glamourbag, freeze, bag-terfly, mssurgeon! DS is very generous to me and deserves this ENORMOUS favor!!!