Uggs

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am in the market for a pair of classic or knit Uggs! Does anyone know of any discounts? Thank you!

2. one of the knit pair were on sale at nordstrom's for the sale...maybe try ebay (in case someone changed their mind and decided to resell)?

3. Thank you!

4. try onlineshoes.com

i just received my Antoniette Flat for $69.98 from them yesterday
    [​IMG]
    shopbop, nordstrom, everywhere i checked is retailing it at full price $120

I think they have other uggs on sales too

5. beware of the fakes on ebay though.

depending on your shoe size i would suggest buying the kids size uggs. theyre significantly less expensive

6. ^I agree.. if you wanna save money.. buy kids size... I have women size uggs and they look same to me

7. How can you tell if they're fake?

...and is onlineshoes.com a reputable site

8. I bought my daughter a pair last winter from www.victoriassecret.com I was then able to use their discount codes. It helped a lot!

9. can someone remind me how uggs run? I have a pair but i can't recall what size they are... lol. I'm a 7.5 and I can't remember if I sized up or down...

10. Classics run large, you should go a half size or full size down. All others, that I know of, run true to size.

11. Size down, for sure.

12. All of my Classics are a full size down. I'm a US 10 and a 9 is perfect in Classics.

13. Madison LA use code "luckybreaks4" for 25% off. HTH!!! :biggrin: I think it expires at the end of the month.

14. you should size down one to two sizes down. the fur inside gets matted over time and the shoe loosens up.

15. i'm a 7.5 and a 6 fits me great - so i say go for the 6 ;) i had originally gotten a pair of size 7's and they stretched out and looked so floppy i gave them to my sister with bigger feet.