Uggs Rant

I tried on a pair here in New Orleans at Dillards a few months ago and fell in love with them. Only problem was they had none in my size in any color in the style I wanted. it was the slipper looking ones. I looked on ebay and they cost more on there than at Dillards.

Even this winter I didn't think any of the stores had as many of them as in the past.....I think they're back on the way "out"...although I still adore mine and will continue to wear them.....but figured thats probably why it seemed like there were less of them for sale.

Its been said by a few...but Zappos is a great way to get some.

FYI...looks like Zappos got some more in.

I've been HUNTING for a pair of Classic Talls in chestnut (my sand ones are getting beat up) for a month or so...Zappos FINALLY got some in...but only in 2 sizes (7 and 8)...luckily I wear an 8.

I hit that buy button so fast...heheh

yay...and I'll have them tomorrow!

Wow, interesting. I always feel like the stores near me (Nordstrom, especially) LOAD up with Uggs.

I've never had a problem finding them. You'd think so late in the season (spring approaching) they'd stop selling out!

Yep, I went to buy them at 4 different stores that stock them here, there was one store that had them and i paid £50 over retail price for them, but the next day I just couldn't justify spending so much on one pair of boots, so im getting them in may :smile:
I hope you love them!

Zappos has more stock in higher demand colors and sizes now, at least in classic mini, shorts and talls. I decided to go for classic shorts instead of ultimates (I'll save those for next year). I ordered them in chestnut last Thursday and they were at my doorstep by 10 am on Friday. Gotta love Zappos!

I think all the classics - mini, shorts and talls - run the same for sizing, but I have heard that there are sometimes differences if you go to an ultimate or some of the more structured styles.

I ran around Atlanta like a crazy person looking for the chocolate short Uggs, but even Nordstroms was telling me that the boots, in my size and color, were backordered until September! Finally I got on a wait list at uggaustrailia.com, but even so, on the Ugg homepage I have to wait until mid May before my shipment even arrives. Almost seems silly I suppose, Uggs for the summer. Oh well, at least I won't have to deal with this next winter.

I ordered mine off of www.zappos.com. I've learned over the years that Uggs are extremely hard to find, and I eventually grew to realize that zappos was the only place/site that carries a full selection and hardly ever runs out of stock.