Uggs made w/ microfiber & not suede?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the mall the other day and I was looking at a pair of Uggs at an authorized Ugg retail store in the mall (shoe store). I saw several styles (they were the classic tall and mid height) that I swear were that microfiber fabric made to look like suede but definitely not suede. They were $160.00! I then went to Dillards and looked at some Sundance boots and they were suede. Is Ugg cutting back on their classic style and trying to make them at a lesser cost? WTF?!?! I did check and they were Uggs and not some cheesy knock off.

2. As far as I know, Uggs are ONLY made with sheepskin/suede.

3. I've never seen Uggs (except the knit style) made with anything except suede.

4. I know, that is why I thought it was so strange! They looked really cheap. I will try to see if I can take a picture w/ my camera phone and post the pics.