UGGS ! Comfy do or Fashion Dont ?

Are Uggs IN or OUT?

• They have never been IN!

• They were IN in 2002....but not any more...

• They are still IN for 2009!!! Wear them proud!

• Other....just because:-)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I HATE UGGS, tried them on and they are just so ugly...haha I remember one time at the store I was saying how ugly they were to my bf, but I didnt realize the sales rep who was helping me was wearing the same pair...lol.....mostly 12-16 yr olds wear them around my area...very "sloppy" wear

pseub said:
What's a "popped" collar????

I don't know. There are plenty of comfortable shoes that are better looking than Uggs. They're not for me.

when you flip the collar up. it's what the preppy kids do and some people hate it.....haha i'm a fan of it though.

Umm... I wear my uggs when I walk my dogs. Sometimes, in the morning, instead of getting dressed, I just slip them over my pajamas... does that count as a comfy do or fashion don't? I'm not sure what category it falls under.

BalenciagaLove said:
Umm... I wear my uggs when I walk my dogs. Sometimes, in the morning, instead of getting dressed, I just slip them over my pajamas... does that count as a comfy do or fashion don't? I'm not sure what category it falls under.

That my friend, is a comfy do !!! :biggrin:

mlertpac said:
uggs are pretty much essential in new england weather. I got so mad at myself for not buying them earlier when I found out how *warm* they were! In order to avoid the craze, I bought myself a pair of "brooks"- the sort that's waterproof at the bottom with good traction. My aunt followed me a year after and owns a pair too. A comfy do! Keeps your toes alive in nippy winters.

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/365056/c/4746.html

Yea, I hear ya on the new england quote!! I used to think Uggs were HIDEOUS...I had no idea why anyone would wear them....then I tried on a pair one day and they were SO soft and SO warm! I live in central NH, so it gets pretty friggin cold here in the winter! Uggs are great for winter.....but in the warmer seasons, i'd rather wear pretty flats and cute flip-flops....Uggs look ridiculous in summer. :sick:

Agree! I think they are fabulous but have noooooo business being outside! I grew up in these and would only get a new pair when I got a blowout on the big toe.

Tanja said:
I think they are a fashion don't but the are a comfy DO. With my uggs I don't have cold feed anymore in Munich and that was a big problem for me before UGGS I just need them to survive the Sibirian winters here;)