Uggs classic tall black or grey

shop_459

Dec 25, 2008
Hi please help me make a decision. This is my first pair uggs and i can't decide which ones to get classic tall or grey? I want ones that would work with black or dark wash jeans..do greys stain easy?? Would they look good with black or dark wash denim?

Hi please help me make a decision. This is my first pair uggs and i can't decide which ones to get classic tall or grey? I want ones that would work with black or dark wash jeans..do greys stain easy?? Would they look good with black or dark wash denim?

I would go with gray (or classic chestnut) because some people complain that the dye from black Uggs can stain your feet.

shop_459 said:

I have a pair of classic short in grey and I'm pretty careful about waterproofing them. This is the second season I'm wearing them and they're not too noticeably stained. I think if you keep up on treating them, they shouldn't stain too badly. I wear mine with dark wash jeans. It was a tough choice for me, too, between black and grey! What color goes best with what you wear?

I find grey to be more versatile. This the second year with mine, and they still look brand new - and I wear them all the time. Black are great, too, but if I had to choose between them I find that I choose grey far more often.

I would go with gray (or classic chestnut) because some people complain that the dye from black Uggs can stain your feet.

I have the classic black uggs and have worn them in torrential rain and never had a problem with the dye coming off on my feet. I love my uggs and with them being black they go with anything.....although I know they're quite common and boring :biggrin:

Bump! Anybody knows any website that sells Ugg Australia boots and ships internationally? I live in Dubai now and there is no way I could buy Ugg here. Any info would be appreciated.

Hi!
I would personally choose the black for my first pair of UGGs as this is the classic color, matches with everything and can not be as much ruined from snow as lighter UGGs. I'd choose classic tall UGGS in black for severe wheather and later on would buy a short chestnut UGGS. Anyway, whichever color you choose, :heart: it and enjoy wearing it! Good luck!