Ugg I messed up :(

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi I so messed up I sent a bag back that I can never ever get again !!!!!.\
    I thought it was not for me but .......................... it is and it's gone I am so sad

2. Awww, that sucks. Which bag? Maybe you'll be able to find one on eBay?

3. Yes, which bag was it? And never say never.

4. which bag was it? perhaps we can help you find it again, cheer up :flowers:

5. if you really want it
    it`ll come back
    what bag was it btw ?

6. Unless it is vintage you should be able to find it again. Others have made the same mistake and the bag "came back to them".

7. Don't worry. I'm sure you will be able to find it again.

8. S, which bag are you talking about?

9. So sad to hear that! I always worry that I'll regret buying a bag and then when I return/sell it, that I'll regret doing that!!! But life is too short to be full of regrets - you'll get it back some way or another or better still , a better one will come along!!! Cheer up!!!

10. Don't worry... with re-sales always popping up on ebay, and the lovely gals on this board, I'm sure you'll be able to track another down eventually. Please feel better, I'm sure everything will work out ;)

11. Sorry to hear that. I did the same thing before. When I was able to find it again,it was actually a better deal. So hang in there. It will all work out.

12. if its for you, it will not go by you :smile: thats what my Scottish friend told me :smile:

13. which bag is it? and where did you return it? maybe you can get it back?

14. Thanks everyone:smile: I dont know the name of the bag though I had a style #
    I always make such a project out of picking bags

15. join the club :shame: